Living Our Founder's Values
Our founder, W.K. Kellogg, was a true visionary. He aspired to “make quality products for a healthier world,” and established what is today one of the world’s leading food companies – Kellogg Company. He also aspired to make a difference in the lives of children and founded one of the largest philanthropic foundations in the U.S. – the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. Mr. Kellogg’s values continue to inspire us today. They are the cornerstone of our K Values™, the high standards to which we hold ourselves accountable. As we grow, it is paramount that these fundamental beliefs remain at the core of all we do. To ensure that this is the case, all our employees recently participated in refreshed K Values™ training.
We believe that Mr. Kellogg would be proud of how his company has expanded and continues to serve families on six continents. Kellogg has received numerous honors and recognitions, including:
- Ethisphere Institute World’s Most Ethical Companies; and
- Corporate Human Rights Benchmark – ranked highest U.S.-based company.
- Learn how we are inspired by our food beliefs, support health and well-being, increase transparency, ensure food quality and safety and market responsibly.
Download: Nourishing with Our Foods
- We are fighting hunger through school breakfast clubs and employee volunteerism, while supporting charitable organizations.
Download: Feeding People in Need
- We do all we can to protect the long-term availability of the ingredients we use in our foods, and the livelihoods of the people who grow them.
Download: Nurturing Our Planet
- We live our founder's values by operating ethically, protecting human rights and embracing diversity and inclusion.
Download: Living Our Founder's Values